Incest Best

Category

Bhabhi (48) Sister (47) Mother (30) Friend (24) Other (22) Maami (9) Chachi (8) Cousin (8) Maasi (5) Teacher (5) Bua (4) Saali (4) Jeeja (2) Maid (2) Devar (1)


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baris Me Mami Ko Choda

I am Satya again with a real encounter with my mami let me tell you all about myself for those who have not read my previous stories. I am male 39 years old medium ht and medium built but with 8 in dick. I have been lucky to get ladies and girls to fuck around. Now I shall introduce you to my mami. She is very sexy medium height, with big boobs and big butt. Her figure is 36-32-36. But at the time when I fucked her and going to tell you all she was 34-30-34.

This happened about 12 years ago and she was married with a CRPF guy and her husband use to remain away from her. As I have fucked her earlier also she liked my cock very much as it is much bigger and thicker. This has happened at Indore where my Mamaji was posted. I had gone to appear in a competitive exam. It was month of Aug last weak or Sept. first week. I could not remember exact day in evening my mamaji use to go on duty those days, as it was night sift for him.

My mami use to stay there with her two one daughter aged about 2 years and a brother in law means my younger mama who was about 14 years old at that time. When I reached there it was rainy season, I had urge of chicken and went to the market to buy chicken tandoory as my mami was vegetarian. But she accompanied me to the market; we were talking dirty and sex only in the way. She was getting hot .Any how we reached home and we planned that I should eat on roof (chat)

When we went there it was not very dark and it started drizzling. I started taking chicken and she was seating next to me, while eating I started caressing her boobs and she started moaning. After I finished chicken I lie down and put my head on her thigh as she was seating, the rain was increasing but we were not yet wet. She was now becoming horny and started pressing my head towards her cunt. I got the hint and lifted her saree.

She made position easier for me to suck her cunt, she already shaved her cunt and it was clean. I leaked her cunt for about five minutes and she came heavily, my lund was already hard and she then started pressing. I asked her to go in room, but she wanted there only. I told her that some one may come on other roofs or her brother in-law may come to call us down. But she was not in mood to go down and to be fucked there only. We changed our location so that if some one comes we could see early.

She herself lay down on chat without ant bed-sit .I lifted her saree and she opened her blouse also.Her boobs were so big that I was able to suck both the nipples together.She was getting more horny and started moving my lund .I asked her to take it in mouth and she took it this time and started sucking nicely.The sound of her sucking was making me crazy. I never wanted to cum in her mouth I wanted to cum in her choot itself because she had copper tea which she has told me earlier.

So I told her to take out my lund and she took it out I was desperate to fuck her so I put my lund in her choot which went very tight. She moaned with pain but it was for very short time and she started lifting her ass so that my complete lund goes inside. Now I started ramming her cunt and she said aur jor se chodo fad do meri choot ko aaj. Bhut garam rahti hai kabhi aisa lund nahin mila na ise ab tum de rahe ho please pel do pura lund aur fad do meri choot ko.

Mai bhi josh me that and main bhi jor jor ka sat lagane laga aur uski chochi bhi jor jor se choosane laga. Lagabhag five minute me hi main jhad gaya but mami bhi usi time jhad gai.hum don one apane kapade thik kiye aur niche aa gaye. Wahan dekha to unka bro inlaw so gaya tha khana khakar. Aur unki beti bhi so gayi thi Hum sab ek hi room me so rahe the.Mami ne apne liye mosquito net lagaya tha.

Mera bistar bhi mami ke pas wale charpai per tha. Mujhe bhi nind nahi aa rahi thi. Lagabhag 10 minute ke bad mami mere pas andhere me aayi aur mujhse kahi ki mai bhi uske pas aa jaun.Mai dar raha tha kyuki unka bro inlaw bhi wahin pas me so raha tha Mami boli ki wo beshudh sota hai aur uthega nahin fir mai niche mami ke pas aagaya. Aur mami ne pura kapada nikal diya Mai bhi apna kapada nikal diya ab hum dono pure nange the

Main unka chutad dabane laga aur wo mera lund dabane lagi Mera lund ekdam tight ho gaya .ab mai unki choot me ek unguli dal ker unki clit ko dabane laga, Mami pani chodne lagi, fir mai do unguli dala Ab unhe thoda dard hone laga lekin main karta raha unguli upar niche mami moan karne lagi aur boli ab mat tadapao nahi to mai chillane lagungi aud bro inlaw uth jayega Mai bhi kafi mood me tha aur unke upar chadh gaya mami ne apne tango ko aur failaya mai unki choot me lund pelane laga. She started lifting her hips. She was going crazy so am I and then we fucked for more times then I asked her to sift to doggie position. She did that and I fucked her cunt from behind for another 5 minutes she came heavily her cum was all around her thigh and on the bed. I also came in her cunt itself. On that day I wanted to fuck her ass as well but she said that bro inlaw is their so when she will cry as it was obvious because of my lund size so she told that we do that next time ,we went to our respective bed and slept.

No comments: